|Process-based quality management system
The basic principles intergraded in the institution’s Quality management system are the following:
• Customer focus: understand current and future customer needs - meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.
• Involvement of the people: consider people as the essence of the institute’s organization - use their abilities for the benefit of the institute.
• Process approach: the institution’s activities and the related resources are managed as process.
• Continual improvement: a permanent objective of the institute.
• Factual approach to decision making: decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
• Planning for the future of the institute & managing change.
• Mutually beneficial supplier relationship: ensure a mutually beneficial relationship with the suppliers in order to enhance the ability of both to create value.
• Satisfaction of the needs & expectations of the interested parties: customers & end users - people in the organization - owners/investors - suppliers & partners - society.
This Quality Management System is certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV as to be in conformance with the Management System ISO 9001:2000.
Quality, effective and recognized training
|As a Maritime educational and training Institution, EIM following STCW95 specific quality & performance standards develops & provides courses & seminars in line with the market demands & experience. The Centre as well as the provided courses & seminars are accredited under ISO 9001:2000 Quality standard & DNV NO. 3.201 Training standard by Det Norske Veritas|
|57, Kefallinias St.Peraeus 18 541, Greece • Tel.: +30 210 42 26 061 • Fax: +30 210 41 31 432